Outdoor Faucet Replacement
If your outdoor faucet is leaking or won’t turn on, it may be time to replace it. The first step is figuring out what the issue is, and here at RJ Plumbing, we can help. Let’s go over some of the most common problems with outdoor faucets.
Hose Bib Replacement
A hose bib is an outdoor faucet that connects to a hose. While they are designed to last for many years, they can become damaged over time by exposure to freezing and thawing. If your hose bib or other outdoor faucet is leaking, it’s time to have it replaced. The last thing you want is for water to be dripping down along your home’s foundation.
If you’re in need of a new outdoor faucet, turn to RJ Plumbing Services. We’re a family-owned and operated plumbing company that provides exceptional outdoor faucet replacement services in Clark County WA.
Signs You Need a New Hose Bib
If you notice any of these signs with your hose bib, it may be time to have it replaced.
- Water dripping down the spigot
- Physical damage to any of the outdoor faucet’s components
- Unusual sounds when the water is running
- Inconsistent water pressure
- Basement leaks
- Stripped thread
Types of Hose Bibs
Not all hose bibs are created equal. Different hose bibs are installed in various areas for particular reasons. Below are some of the most common types of hose bibs:
- Standard hose bib: you must turn off the water and open the valve to the spigot during the winter to prevent damage.
- Frost-free hose bib: these hose bibs are designed in a way that you do not need to winterize them during the colder months.
- Loose-key hose bib: these hose bibs come with what’s called a “loose key” that can be removed when the hose bib is not in operation.
- Round plastic hose bib: this type of hose bib is most often found on water heaters. They allow homeowners to drain their water heater tank for maintenance, cleaning, and repairs.
Ready For a Quote?
Leave your information and we will be in touch
Outdoor Faucet Replacement Services
Whether your outdoor faucet is dripping or you’re having difficulties trying to attach a hose to your faucet, RJ Plumbing Services can help. We’ve been providing outdoor faucet replacement services to the Clark County WA area for years. We’ll replace your damaged outdoor faucet quickly and effectively, restoring functionality back to your plumbing. Contact us today for a quote!