Water Heater Installation
Professional Water Heater Installation Service
Water heaters generally last for between seven and 15 years, and they usually start to leak before they fail. If water is dripping from the bottom of your water heater, there is a good chance that the steel tank has started to rust and a new unit is needed. An unreliable supply of hot water or rust particles in hot water are other signs that you may need a new water heater.
Water Heater Repair
If your water heater is just a few years old, a water heater repair and a new heating element may be all that you need. Our experienced plumbers will be able to diagnose your problem in just a few minutes, and we will only charge you for work that has to be done to ensure your safety and comfort. If you need a water heater replacement, we can supply and install a unit or install one that you have purchased. If you do buy a new unit, check the data plate on your old water heater first to make sure that the replacement has the same dimensions and energy specifications.
Ready For a Quote?
Leave your information and we will be in touch
Water Heater Replacement
Our Water Heater Installation Services
When you work with RJ Plumbing Services for your water heater installation, here’s what you’ll experience:
- Disconnect and remove your old water heater
- Clean the area where your old water heater was located and remove any debris
- Install your new water heater in a way that allows for future service and maintenance
- Connect your new water heater to water and electrical or gas supplies and make any upgrades needed to bring the installation up to code
- Perform leak and cycle tests to ensure that your new water heater is working properly.
- Conduct a final inspection and then go over the instruction manual with you
- Remove the box your new water heater came in and clean up the area