Sewer Line Cleaning
Main Line Cleaning
Have murky water bubbling up in your sink or bathtub? Notice a foul odor coming from your drains? Don’t wait until the problem spreads – call the experts at RJ Plumbing! Our highly trained team will provide meticulous sewer line cleaning services, including thorough inspections to screen for damage. We also offer emergency plumbing in case you are dealing with leaks, sewage backups, or other problems that need immediate attention. When you need main line maintenance, give our team a call!
Signs You Need Main Line Cleaning
- Foul odors coming from your drains
- Frequent clogs or water backups
- Gurgling sounds coming from your pipes
- Sudden spike in your water bill
- Soggy grass above your sewer line
Ready For a Quote?
Leave your information and we will be in touch
Tips for Maintaining Your Sewer Line
Every household will need to clean their main line regularly to eliminate buildup and ensure the pipes are in good condition. However, there are a few ways that you can keep your system in good shape between professional visits. Here are some of the most common sewer line problems and how you can avoid them:
- Tree root invasions: Plant roots are one of the leading causes of main line clogs, leaks, and damage. While you can’t necessarily control the direction of root growth, you can reduce your risk by not landscaping near your main line.
- Improperly flushed items: Sewer lines are not designed to handle large items such as paper towels, wet napkins, feminine hygiene products, and diapers. Accidentally flushing improper items puts you at risk of a major clog or backup, so keep an eye on what goes down the drain.
- Fats, oils, and greases (FOG): FOG can wreak havoc on your pipes. Though these substances are liquid while warm, they will harden and congeal as they cool. If they make it down to your main line, they could block your pipes and lead to a massive blockage or backup.
Comprehensive Main Line Cleaning Services
When you need reliable sewer cleaning, call RJ Plumbing! With years of experience serving the Clark County WA area, we know how to deliver exceptional service at affordable prices. Our comprehensive main line cleaning services include:
- A rigorous inspection of your main line
- Thorough cleaning that preserves the integrity of your pipes
- No-obligation recommendations for repairs, if applicable
- Emergency support in case of leaks or damage
Keep your system in great shape with the help of our experts! To schedule an appointment or get a customized quote, call us today.
Sewer Cleaning FAQs
You should clean your main line once every couple of years, or as soon as you notice any problems with your system. Here are a few key signs that you need sewer line cleaning:
- Slow draining throughout your home
- Gurgling noises in your pipes
- Frequently clogged drains
- Foul odors coming from the sewer
- Water or sewage backups
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to call RJ Plumbing! Issues with your main line can cause serious damage to your property and even lead to health risks. Our skilled technicians will inspect your system to diagnose the problem and provide fast, effective, and affordable solutions. Contact us today to get help fast!
Most households should have their sewer line cleaned at least once every 1-2 years. That said, you may need to invest in more frequent maintenance if your system is old or regularly dealing with a high volume of wastewater.
Professional sewer line cleaning generally costs between $200 and $600. If our technicians notice any damage that requires additional repairs or services, then we will provide you with a no-obligation quote outlining our recommendations.
Many homeowners are tempted to DIY their sewer main cleaning to save money. However, when it comes to your sewer system, cutting costs is almost never worth it. Not only is sewer cleaning a difficult job, but it also requires specialized equipment and knowledge. Poor workmanship could leave your pipes dirty or damaged, resulting in even bigger problems than before. For that reason, we always recommend investing in professional sewer cleaning from qualified technicians.
Professional sewer line cleaning typically takes 1-5 hours to complete. Problems such as clogs, tree root invasions, and damage can all increase the amount of time it takes for our experts to thoroughly inspect and clean your system.