Serving the Vancouver WA Metro Area | Battle Ground | Yacolt | Amboy | La Center
Noisy Pipes? Low Water Pressure? We can help! Save 30% on all repiping services!
PEX Pipe Repiping
As your pipes age, they rust, corrode, and crack, compromising the quality of your water and your system’s efficiency. The longer this goes on, the bigger the problem will become down the road. Whether you need a single pipe replaced or your entire plumbing system, RJ Plumbing Services is here for you. We are your local repiping specialists in the Clark County WA area. We provide a range of plumbing repipe materials, including copper and PEX, so contact us today to learn about all of your repipe options!
What is PEX?
Signs You Need New Pipes
Frequently-Asked Questions About Repipes
A whole house repipe replaces all of the water supply lines that come into your home or deliver water to your plumbing fixtures. With RJ Plumbing, a plumbing repipe will also include:
- New outdoor faucets (hose bibs)
- New valves under sinks and toilets
- New supply lines and shower valves
- New laundry box with valves
- New ice maker box
It’s important to note that a repipe project does not include the replacement of sewer lines, drain pipes, or plumbing fixtures, as these components require a different approach for maintenance or repair.
A repiping project is a great way to revive your plumbing system and ensure it will work wonderfully for years to come. A whole house repipe offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Improved water pressure
- Leak and burst prevention
- Safer, rust-free water
- Increased property value
- Easier maintenance
- Resistance to corrosion
- Savings on repairs and utilities
We recognize that repiping your home can be a pretty big investment. However, a whole house repipe does more than just make day-to-day life easier. New pipes last longer, which can save you money on maintenance and repairs in the long run.
Replacing your water lines may also increase your water quality by eliminating and preventing rust, debris, and other contaminants. Finally, repiping your home can greatly increase your property value, making this a valuable investment if you plan to sell your home.
Though each home is different, the technicians at RJ Plumbing typically take about one day to complete a repipe project. We will also schedule a city inspection and wall patching shortly after, so you can enjoy your new plumbing system within a matter of days.
It can be difficult to determine when it’s time to invest in a plumbing repipe, especially if your pipes seem to be getting the job done. However, there are a few warning signs that it may be time to replace your water lines. Here are some times when you should repipe your home:
- Your home is 50 years or older. If your home is older and you have never replaced its water lines, you will likely need a repipe soon. Most older homes have galvanized pipes, which frequently burst or corrode as they age.
- Water pressure is low or getting worse. Low or worsening water pressure is a telltale sign that your water lines are leaking, corroding, or filling up with mineral buildup. Replacing these pipes allows water to flow freely, which will improve water pressure.
- Your water is red, brown, or full of flakes. Corroded water lines can contaminate your water with rust and rust particles, which is both unpleasant and potentially dangerous to your health. It’s important to replace corroded pipes quickly.
- You plan to sell your home soon. A whole house repipe can significantly increase your property value. So, if you plan to sell your house anytime soon, it may be valuable to consider a repiping project.
Many homeowners will wait to invest in a plumbing repipe until after they’ve experienced a pipe leak or burst that causes significant (and costly) damage. To avoid expensive repairs, it’s important to know when to replace your water lines. Here are some signs that you need a repipe:
- Your water pressure is low or decreasing.
- There is a change in the taste or smell of your water.
- You notice discoloration in your sinks or bathtubs.
- Your home is over 50 years old and has not been repiped.
- The water is reddish brown or full of flakes.
- You’ve needed multiple repairs in the last year.
- Your pipes are noisy or clunky.
- The pipes are visibly corroded.
While completing a plumbing repipe project, our technicians will need to turn off your water. However, we will always turn your water back on by the end of the day, even if the project takes multiple days to complete.
Not with the repiping specialists at RJ Plumbing! Our skilled technicians are trained to keep your home clean and tidy throughout each stage of your repiping project. We also take special care to protect your floors, fixtures, and furnishings, and we set aside time to thoroughly clean our job sites at the end of each day.
- All water lines in the home are replaced
- All fixture lines are replaced
- New outdoor faucets (hose bibs)
- All new valves under sinks and toilets
- New supply lines & shower valves
- New laundry box with valves and ice maker box
Plumbing Repipe Specialist
Have old original plumbing in your home? Experiencing water pressure issues or frequent leaks? Contact RJ Plumbing Services for a whole home repipe. We specialize in plumbing repipes. We’ll inspect your plumbing and recommend you the best solution for your particular situation. We are the Clark County repipe experts, so contact us today to see how we can help you!