Home Plumbing Repipe Specialists
Serving the Vancouver WA Metro Area | Battle Ground | Yacolt | Amboy | La Center
Noisy Pipes? Low Water Pressure? We can help! Save 30% on all repiping services!
Repiping Services in Southwest Washington
The plumbing pipes in your home are only meant to last so long. As your pipes age, they rust, corrode, and crack. This can compromise the quality of your water and the efficiency of your entire home plumbing system. Not to mention, older pipes expose you to potential plumbing emergencies. It’s not worth risking it — investing in home repiping services now is the smart choice because it limits long-term risk and gives you peace of mind.
Whether you need a single section repiped or your entire plumbing system needs replacement, RJ Plumbing Services is here for you. We are a fully licensed and bonded plumbing contractor based in Yacolt WA. Call us today for service in and around Clark County WA!
Repipe Your Plumbing System with PEX
PEX is one of the most popular plumbing pipe types used today, and for good reason. PEX, short for cross-linked polyethylene, has become widely used because it is low-cost, flexible, and easy to cut and join with copper or other PEX pipes. PEX is great for handling high-pressure and high temperatures, which makes it a versatile and dependable choice for home plumbing.
We proudly offer PEX pipes for repipe projects. Learn more about the types of plumbing pipes RJ Plumbing can help with.
When is the Right Time to Repipe Your Home?
You want to get as much life as possible out of your existing pipes. That’s why it’s important to know the warning signs that you need to repipe your plumbing system:
Should You Get Your Plumbing System Repiped?
Repiping your plumbing system is an investment. New pipes last longer, which saves you on maintenance and major repairs. Getting your home repiped can also increase your property value, making it a valuable project if you plan on selling your home. Most importantly, though, a whole house repipe makes your day-to-day life easier. When you know you can depend on your plumbing system, life is much less stressful. That’s priceless.
What Does a Whole House Repipe Include?
A whole house repipe replaces all of the water supply lines that bring water into your home and deliver water to your plumbing fixtures. With RJ Plumbing, your whole house plumbing repipe will also include:
- New outdoor faucets (hose bibs)
- New valves under sinks and toilets
- New supply lines and shower valves
- New laundry box with valves
- New ice maker box
FAQs About Plumbing Repiping Services
A repiping project is a great way to revive your plumbing system and ensure it will work wonderfully for years to come. A whole house repipe offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Improved water pressure
- Reduced possibility of leaking and burst pipes
- Safer, rust-free water
- Increased property value
- Easier maintenance
- Resistance to corrosion
- Improved utility efficiency and savings on repairs
Though each home is different, the technicians at RJ Plumbing typically take about one day to complete a repipe project.
We will also schedule a city inspection and wall patching shortly after, so you can enjoy your new plumbing system within a matter of days.
It’s not usually obvious when it’s time to invest in a plumbing repipe, especially if your pipes have been getting the job done. However, there are a few warning signs that it may be time to replace your water lines. Here are some circumstances when you should consider replacing the pipes in your home:
- Your home is 50 years or older. Most older homes have galvanized pipes, which frequently burst or corrode as they age. If your home is older and you have never replaced its water lines, you will likely need a repipe soon.
- Water pressure is low or getting worse. Low or worsening water pressure is a telltale sign that your water lines are leaking, corroding, or filling up with mineral buildup. Replacing these pipes allows water to flow freely, which will improve water pressure.
- Your water is red, brown, or full of flakes. Corroded water lines can contaminate your water with rust and rust particles, which is both unpleasant and potentially dangerous to your health. It’s important to replace corroded pipes quickly.
- You plan to sell your home soon. A whole house repipe can increase your property value. So, if you plan to sell your house anytime soon, it may be valuable to consider a repiping project.
Many homeowners will wait to invest in a plumbing repipe until after they’ve experienced a pipe leak or burst that causes significant (and costly) damage. To avoid expensive repairs, it’s important to know when to replace your water lines. Here are some signs that you need a repipe:
- Your water pressure is low or decreasing.
- There is a change in the taste or smell of your water.
- You notice discoloration in your sinks or bathtubs.
- Your home is over 50 years old and has not been repiped.
- The water is reddish brown or full of flakes.
- You’ve needed multiple repairs in the last year.
- Your pipes are noisy or clunky.
- The pipes are visibly corroded.
While completing a plumbing repipe project, our technicians will need to turn off your water.
However, we will always turn your water back on by the end of the day, even if the project takes multiple days to complete.
Not with the repiping specialists at RJ Plumbing!
Our skilled technicians are trained to keep your home clean and tidy throughout each stage of your repiping project. We also take special care to protect your floors, fixtures, and furnishings, and we set aside time to thoroughly clean our job sites at the end of each day.
Clark County WA Plumbing Repipe Specialist
Still have original plumbing in your home? Or are you experiencing water pressure issues or frequent leaks? Contact the whole home repipe specialists at RJ Plumbing Services. We’ll inspect your plumbing and recommend the best solution for your needs. We are a local plumbing contractor and repipe expert based in Yacolt Washington. Contact us today to discuss your project!