Faucets are the backbone of many rooms throughout our homes. From kitchens and bathrooms to laundry spaces and craft rooms, most of us use faucets for a variety of tasks on a daily basis. That’s why it’s crucial to ensure they are always working properly and meeting your needs.
Whether you are replacing an old fixture or installing a brand new one, expert faucet installation can set you up for success. With the specialists at RJ Plumbing, you can count on meticulous installation that will keep your faucet working great for years to come.
Signs You Need a New Faucet
If your faucet is working well enough to get you through the day, you may not notice warning signs that it’s beginning to wear out. But, waiting too long for a replacement could lead to major leaks or other issues that may put your faucet out of commission until you can get a new one.
To ensure you always have a functioning faucet, it’s important to keep an eye on the state of your fixture. Here are some warning signs that your faucet is wearing out:
- Rust or corrosion. Visible rust often means that minerals are building up inside of your faucet, restricting water flow and potentially contaminating your water. Corrosion is a telltale sign that your faucet is wearing out and needs to be replaced.
- Frequent leaks or drips. Leaks and drips may seem like small issues, but they can inflate your utility bills and even lead to moisture problems or water damage in your home. If you are constantly dealing with a leaky faucet handle or non-stop dripping, it’s likely time to invest in a new fixture.
- Cracks or other damages. Cracks, chips, dings, and other damages are not only visually unappealing, but they could also lead to other problems like leaking or dripping. Replacing a damaged faucet can improve the look and functionality of your room.
- Diverter problems. If your showerhead leaks every time you turn on the bath or your sink sprayer spews water every time you try to use the sink, you may be dealing with a diverter problem. While simple repairs might be able to fix these problems, diverter issues are a sign that your faucet is wearing out.
- Outdated style. Functionality isn’t the only reason you may want to replace your faucet. If yours is outdated or looks out of place, a new faucet could help revamp your room and bring everything together.
Ready For a Quote?
Leave your information and we will be in touch
Dependable Faucet Replacement & Installation Services
If you need faucet installation or replacement services, call the experts at RJ Plumbing! We are a family-owned and operated business in Clark County WA that is known for providing quick, friendly, and dependable service. Our faucet replacement and installation specialists are dedicated to giving you great results and an outstanding customer experience. Call us today to schedule an appointment or get a personalized quote!